Friday, April 22, 2016

Academy

Yesterday I had game day at Academy. I had a lot of fun. My team was winning 9-0 until both coaches started to play with the other team, and the coaches weren't going easy! It was not fair. The white team scored a goal, but my team was still winning! I scored a goal too! One person on my team was dribbling the ball and someone on the other team tried to steal it, but he quickly passed it to me and I was fast enough to beat everybody to the goal. I was dribbling and I kicked the ball hard, and it scored! When game day was over the score was 12-2, and our team won. The position I love most is offense because I love to score goals. That was my last day of Academy because I am the oldest in the whole group, so I am going to practice with the club girls that are eight so I will get better. I will miss Academy, I'll miss my new friends, and a lot of other things. I loved doing Academy, and I want to practice with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment