Friday, April 15, 2016

Sewing

A while ago I started sewing lessons. My first project was to sew a pillow. It took about four or five lessons but I was a beginner, and had just started. When I finished my pillow my sewing teacher gave me a prize. It was a sewing kit. My next project was an apron. We had to sew a lot to get the apron done. Once I finished the apron, I got to decide if I wanted to sew a lap blanket or pjs. I decided to sew pjs. They were hard. We had to sew along a curved line. I got ahead and Taylor was still working on his pjs when I had finished. I had already bought some other fabric because I wanted to sew another pair of pjs so I started my other pair. Once I finished I could choose my next project. I really wanted to sew a dress, so I started to make a dress. I have not finished it yet but I am excited to finish it and also excited to wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment