Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Ice skating lessons

In March Camryn and I took ice skating lessons. I learned a lot. The things that my teacher had me practice were Basic one skills: sit on the ice and stand back up, two-foot hop, dip, two-foot glide, and forward swizzles. These skills were easy, so when I went to public skate to practice my tricks, I practiced Basic one skills and Basic 2 and 3 skills which were forward one-foot glide, backward swizzles, two-foot spin, backward one-foot glide, and lots more. When I got my papers to see if I passed the level or not, I was excited to hear that I had passed Basic 1. I had fun taking ice skating lessons, and I wish that I could have done more lessons.  I started soccer, so I didn't get to take lessons anymore, but I found my winter sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment