Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mothers day


Two Sundays ago it was Mother's Day. My dad, Taylor, Camryn, and Deacon, and I made an edible arrangements bouquet. My dad,Taylor, and I got up early while our mom was still asleep, and we started to make the bouquet. We cut up the fruits and then we made little balls with a scooper. Next our Dad melted some chocolate and Taylor and I got to dip cherries in the melted chocolate. My dad and I cut up pineapple in little stars, and then we started to put all the fruit on sticks. We cut up some watermelon and used part of as a vase to hold the bouquet. We also used the top of the pineapple to stick all the sticks in. When our mom woke up me and Taylor went in to tell her that she had to stay in her room until we were done, so she took a shower. While she was doing that we cleaned our dining room. When she came out everyone was awake and we handed her the cards that we had bought at the store the day before. We had a fun Mother's Day.








No comments:

Post a Comment