Thursday, May 19, 2016

My Raspberry Pi project

This Summer I am going to build a Robot with the GoPiGo Robot Kit and Raspberry Pi.
I am going to be able to control my robot with a Nintendo Wii remote controller. My robot will have three wheels. The robot will be powered by a pack of eight double a batteries.  The materials I will need are, a Wii remote controller so I can control the robot, a robotics controller board, motors, WiFi, Bluetooth, wheels, and a robot chassis.  I will need help from my Dad to code and build my robot. For this project I am going to learn a lot.  I am going to learn how to code better, because I am making a robot.   

After I make my robot I might add sensors, and the sensors might detect if someone or something has come into the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment